The coordination and data management of the Nunataryuk project together with the communication and dissemination activities.
The Nunataryuk project will adopt a management structure that accomodates the complexity of the project, as well as its size and ambition. Both data management and communication and dissemination strategies will be planned from the outset and implemented to maximise the impact of the project outcomes on local, national, EU and international levels.
The specific objectives of WP10 are:
- O10.1: Efficiently coordinate and manage scientific and administrative aspects of the project.
- O10.2: Plan and implement an efficient multi-level communication and dissemination strategy.
- O10.3: Plan and implement a comprehensive data and knowledge management strategy.
- O10.4: Coordinate and foster training and knowledge transfer activities.
- O10.5: Plan and update an ambitious exploitation plan for the post-project period
Prof. Hugues Lantuit, Alfred Wegener Institute, Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research
Description of deliverables
D10.1 Nunataryuk website (AP) – Month 3
D10.2 Inception of SAB, terms of reference (AWI) - Month 3
D10.3 Inception of Stakeholder Forum, terms of reference (AWI) - Month 6
D10.4 Nunataryuk Communication and Outreach Strategy (AWI) – Month 6
D10.5 Nunataryuk Data Management Plan (AP) – Month 6
D10.6 Knowledge management and exploitation plan (AWI) - Month 6
D10.7 1st Annual report on project cumulative expenditure (AWI) - Month 13
D10.8 2nd Annual report on project cumulative expenditure (AWI) - Month 25
D10.9 3rd Annual report on project cumulative expenditure (AWI) - Month 37
D10.10 Report on Nunataryuk summer schools (AWI) – Month 66
D10.11 4th Annual report on project cumulative expenditure (AWI) - Month 49
D10.12 Atlas of Arctic Permafrost (GRIDA) – Month 67
D10.13 5th Annual report on project cumulative expenditure (AWI) - Month 60
D10.14 Report on Nunataryuk data management and products (AWI, AP) – Month 72